- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 1985.
- Lecturer of Procedural Law at Universidad de los Andes.
Awards and Recognitions
- Outstanding lawyer in Litigation and Arbitration, Chambers Latin America and The Legal 500.
- Advisory Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- International Bar Association.
Florencio joined Cariola in 1995 and became a partner in 2002. He heads the Litigation Group and his main areas of practice are litigation and arbitration, both local and international. He has been involved in complex litigation involving a wide range of matters, such as construction, insurance, stockholder's agreements, compensation of damages, torts, mining, environmental, power and antitrust. He also has extensive experience in negotiation.