- University of Edinburgh, UK, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 2015.
- Universidad Pompeu Fabra y de Barcelona, Spain, Master in Criminal Law, 2014.
- Universidad de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 2009.
- Lecturer in Criminal Law, Universidad de Santiago de Chile.
- Jorge has been Lecturer in Procedural Law and in Corruption at Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, and Lecturer in Criminal Law at Universidad Diego Portales.
- Spanish, French and English.
Jorge joined our firm in 2007 and is a partner since 2018. His areas of practice are Litigation and arbitration, compliance and white collar crime. He has advised our clients in criminal procedures, including white collar defenses and also intellectual property related crimes. Additionally, he has represented clients in commercial arbitration, civil liability, torts, among others.