- University of New York, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 2016.
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 2010, graduating in the top ten distinguished students of his promotion and approving the final examination with maximum distinction. His licentiate thesis formed part of a research project financed by FONDECYT.
- Teaching assistant of Civil Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2007 -2015)
- Teaching assistant of Investigation and Assistant in organizing seminars and discussions sessions on subjects of civil responsibility, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2007 - 2010)
Awards and Recognitions
- New York University Dean’s Graduate Award.
- Gobierno de Chile (BecasChile) scholarship for conducting graduate studies abroad, 2015.
- Co-worker of " Sistema de Eruditos Prácticos Legis – Código Civil Chileno”, Editorial Legis Chile S.A., First Edition, 2011.
Javier joined our firm in 2010 and is a partner since 2018. Before joining us as a lawyer, he attended to our summer program in 2009. His area of practice is Tax Law.