- University of Cambridge, England, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 2019.
- Member, Climate Law and Governance Initiative Secretariat, 2018-2019.
- Diploma in Electricity Market Regulation, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Univerisdad de Chile, 2016.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Faculty of Law, Suma Cum Laude, 2013.
- Exchange Program at the Università degli Studi di Bologna, Italy (2011-2012).
- II International Roman Law Seminar, University of Salamanca, Spain (2011).
- Teching assistant of Civil law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2015 - 2018).
- Research assistant in the Economic Administrative Law Program, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2013-2014).
Awards and Recognitions
- Cambridge Trust Scholarship (2018).
- Award for Academic Excellence (2010).
- Best Student of Civil Law Scholarship (2009).
- Best score admission for Law School (2006).
- Spanish, English and Italian
Verónica is an associate of our firm since 2014. She advises national and foreign clients on regulatory, environmental and energy matters