Juan Pablo Egaña
- George Washington University, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 1995.
- Universidad de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 1990.
- Chile, 1990.
- Professor of Industrial Property Law at Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile and Universidad Finis Terrae.
Awards and Recognitions
- Outstanding lawyer in Intellectual Property (Band 1), Chambers Latin America.
- Leading Lawyer in Intellectual Property, The Legal 500.
- IP Star, Managing Intellectual Property.
- Biosimilar Products in Chile. Technical Rule N° 170. Lawyerlssue Magazine, London. Biotech & Pharmaceutical Law - Lawyer Issue, March 2016.
- Chilean Law Chapter. International Pharmaceutical Law and Practice Journal, Lexis Nexis, USA, 2016.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA).
- Asociación Chilena de Derecho de Propiedad Industrial (ACHIPI).
- Spanish and English.
- Juan Pablo joined our firm in 1992 and became a partner in 2000. His area of practice is Intellectual Property and Competition Law and he has specialized in patents, trade secrets and technology transfers. He heads the Patent Department of the firm and serves as legal counsel for the prosecution of patents applications before the administrative authorities and the enforcement of industrial property rights before the courts of justice.