- Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 2006.
- Diploma on Intellectual Property, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2012.
- University of California, Berkeley, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 2015.
- Professor of LL.M. program at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2014 up to date).
- Professor of Intellectual and Industrial Property Postgraduate Diploma, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2015 up to date).
- Professor of Master of Corporate Law, Universidad Diego Portales (2016 up to date).
Awards and Recognitions
- Gobierno de Chile (BecasChile) scholarship for conducting graduate studies abroad, 2015.
Felipe is an associate of our firm since 2008. He has practiced in the areas of Intellectual and Industrial Property.
His main areas of practice are trademarks, copyright, privacy, advertisement, information technologies and consumer protection. Felipe has exercised his profession in our firm advising clients in the registry and protection of intangible assets in Chile and abroad, and in the solution of conflicts derived from their applications and their defense. In addition, Felipe has experience preparing agreements related to licencing, franchise, assignment and confidentiality matters, among others.