- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Florida Levin College of Law, United States, 2016.
- Universidad de los Andes, Law School, LL.B., 2012, graduating in the top ten distinguished students of her promotion and approving the final examination with maximum distinction. Diploma in civil liability law.
- Teaching assistant of Procedural Law II, Universidad de los Andes, 2010.
- Teaching assistant of Procedural Law I, Universidad de los Andes, 2010.
Awards and Recognitions
- Grantee of the “Latin American-Caribbean Scholarship”, University of Florida, 2015-2016.
- Award (“Book Award”) to the best student of the course “Business Law Capstone: In House Practice”, University of Florida, 2015.
Florencia is an associate of our firm since 2013. She is a member of the banking and finance group and participates in the finance advising of domestic and foreign clients, including matters such as finance structure, granting of guarantees and negotiation of the credit documents. Likewise, Florencia gives advice in the finance of infrastructure and public services projects and also in securities issuance and other matters related with the securities market. Florencia gives advice to domestic and foreign companies in mergers and acquisitions processes, including the due diligence and the negotiation of the corresponding contracts or other documents.