- Northwestern University, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 1998.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 1995.
- Professor of Corporate Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
Awards and Recognitions
- Outstanding lawyer in Mining and Natural Resources, Chambers Latin America.
- Inter Pacific Bar Association
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Chilean Bar Association
Gonzalo joined our firm in 1999 and became a partner in 2008. He is one of the partners that head the Natural Resources and Mining Group that deals with matters involving Mining, Corporate and Commercial Law, M&A, Project Development, Communities and Indigenous Rights, Water Rights, Foreign Investment and Contracts. He serves as legal counsel to a number of local and foreign companies, assisting in different processes of acquisition and divestment of companies or assets, private and public bids, cross-border transactions, project finance, due diligence, preliminary agreements and negotiation and drafting of contracts, including development of strategy and corporate structures and regulatory issues