Juan Cristóbal Gumucio
- Oxford University, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 1998.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 1994.
Awards and Recognitions
- Outstanding lawyer in Competition/Antitrust, Chambers Latin America.
- Leading Lawyer in Competition/Antitrust, Who’s Who Legal.
- Lexology Navigator – Merger Control, 2017.
- Advisory Board of the Centro de Libre Competencia UC.
- Board of the National Association of Advertisers (ANDA).
- Chilean Bar Association.
- Inter-American Intellectual Property Association (ASIPI).
- International Trademark Association (INTA).
Juan Cristóbal joined our firm in 1994 and became a partner in 2007. He leads the Competition Law practice group and he also has expertise in Intellectual Property Law, Commercial Law and Consumer Protection, advising on contentious and non-contentious matters.