- Cambridge University, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 2013.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Diploma on Administrative Law, 2009.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 2007.
Awards and Recognitions
- “Associate to Watch” Chambers Latin America, 2018 y 2019.
- “Next Generation Lawyers” The Legal 500, 2018 y 2019.
- Becas Chile Scholarship, 2012.
- “Jaime Guzmán Errázuriz” award, to the best graduate in Constitutional Law, Class 2007.
- Carolina is author and co-author of a wide range of publications on Administratie¡ve Law, among others, a book titled “Compilation of the Administrative Procedure Law: Jurisprudence, Commentaries, Concordances and History of the Law”, whose second edition was published in 2016 by Thomson Reuters.
Carolina is counsel at our Firm since 2018. Before joining our Firm she worked at Prieto Abogados (2013-2018) and Philippi, Prieto Carrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría (2008-2012). She has focused her practice in Administrative Economic Law and Regulated Markets, particularly in areas such as public procurement, water rights, maritime concessions and administrative proceedings and contentious administrative proceedings.