Luis Oscar Herrera
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 1967.
- Professor of Corporate Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Professor of Master in Business Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Universidad del Desarrollo and Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
Awards and Recognitions
- Luis Gutiérrez Alliende award corresponding to his class to the best student of Commercial Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Tocornal and Montenegro Awards given to the best law graduate of his generation.
- Chilean Bar Association
- Chilean Institute of Commercial Law
- The Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Commercial Chamber of Santiago
Luis Oscar is a senior counsel of our firm, which he joined in 1994. His main practice areas are Commercial Law, Corporative, Restructurings, Mergers and Acquisitions, Stock Market, Real Estate and Bankruptcy Law.
Due to his vast experience, he has performed as arbitrator in several litigations and currently is member of the Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Commercial Chamber of Santiago.