- University College London, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 2018.
- Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Diploma on “Labor Reform of Chilean Law No. 20.940”, 2017.
- Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Master’s Degree in Labor Law and Social Security, 2016.
- Universidad Diego Portales, Diploma on Collective Labor Law, 2015.
- Universidad de los Andes, Diploma on Labor Law, 2013.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 2010.
- "Law no. 20.823 and the modification of the ordinary working day of workers who are subject to a shift system regulated in the internal regulations", Revista Chilena de Derecho del Trabajo y de la Seguridad Social, Vol. 7, No. 13, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, 2016.
- "Period of limitation of the action for compensation of moral damages derived from an occupational accident", Revista Chilena de Derecho del Trabajo y de la Seguridad Social, Vol. 7, No. 14, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, 2016.
Sebastián is an associate of our firm since 2018. Before joining us, he worked at Uribe, Hübner & Canales (2011 - 2017). He has focused his practice on employment and labor law. He has a vast experience in labor litigation, especially, in accusations of anti-union practice, violations of fundamental rights, work accidents, occupational diseases and wrongful dismissals, among others. In addition, Sebastián has represented clients in collective bargaining processes and has a wide-ranging experience in the legal validation of internal companies’ rules and human resources policies.