Juan Pablo Labbe
- Universidad de Los Andes, School of Law, LL.B., graduating summa cum laude, 2013.
- Chile, 2014.
- Assistant Professor of Procedural Law course at Universidad Los Andes (2012 – 2015).
- Professor of Procedural Law course at Universidad de Los Andes (2016 up to date).
Awards and Recognitions
- Juan Pablo received Universidad de los Andes Award. His thesis titled "The extension of the arbitration agreement to apparent third parties in the international and commercial arbitration" was held in the framework of a FONDECYT project and received the highest grade.
- “Estado y arbitraje interno: La municipalidad como parte el sede arbitral”, published in Revista de Estudios Jurídicos Alma Mater, Vol. 1, pp. 153 – 163, 2012.
- “El arbitraje contencioso-administrativo” en ARANCIBIA MATTAR, Jaime; MARTINEZ ESTAY, José Ignacio; y ROMERO SEGUEL, Alejandro (coord.), Precedente, cosa juzgada y equivalentes jurisdiccionales en la litigación pública, Legal Publishing – Thomson Reuters, Santiago, 2013, pp. 531 – 566, 2013.
- Spanish and English.
- Juan Pablo is an associate of our firm since 2014. Juan Pablo has participated in private, commercial and administrative litigation, as well as intellectual property, stock market, constitutional law and civil liability matters, amongst others. He also focuses his practice in domestic and international arbitration in construction, contractual and commercial matters, amongst others. Juan Pablo has advised our clients during negotiations related to alternative dispute resolutions and has also prepared different papers connected to his practice areas.