- He graduated from Universidad de Chile, School of Law, 2013, as second best student of his class.
- Chile, 2019.
Awards and Recognitions
- He was awarded with Cariola Díez Pérez-Cotapos Law Firm Award as the best student of Economic Law, 2014
- Teaching assistant of Macroeconomy and Microeconomy course, Department of Economic Law, Universidad de Chile, 2010.
- Teaching assistant of State Responsibility course, Department of Public Law, Universidad de Chile (2012 – 2013).
- Teaching assistant of Logic of Regulations, Department of Law Science, Universidad de Chile, (2010 – 2014).
- Spanish and English.
- Tomás is an associate of our firm since 2017.