- Harvard University, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 2012.
- Universidad de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 2007.
- Chile, 2007.
- Professor of the LL.M. program at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Professor of the Intellectual Property Postgraduate Diploma at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Professor of the Master’s program in Intellectual Property and New Technologies at Universidad de Chile.
- Professor of the Master of Corporate Law at Universidad Diego Portales.
- Professor in the Summer School of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Awards and Recognitions
- Outstanding lawyer in Intellectual Property and Telecoms, Media and Technology, Chambers Latin America.
- Spanish and English.
- Rodrigo joined our firm in 2005 and is a partner since 2015. He heads our Technology, Privacy and Media group and has exercised his profession in the fields of Intellectual and Industrial Property. His main areas of practice are in matters related to the exploitation, protection and defense of rights over artistic and literary works, trademarks, software, information technologies and the Internet. Likewise, he has specialized in legal matters in connection with advertising, entertainment law, publicity rights, unfair competition and consumer protection. He has advised clients in the preparation and review of software licenses, trademarks and technology transfer contracts, in due diligence procedures related to intellectual property, as well as in several projects of innovation in technology. Rodrigo also assists the firm’s litigation group in matters related to his areas of practice.