- Universidad de California (UCLA), Master of Laws (LL.M.), 2012
- Diploma on Intellectual Property and New Technologies, Universidad de Chile, 2008
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 2005
- Professor of Diploma on Intellectual and Industrial Property, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2015 up to date).
- Professor of Sport Law, Universidad del Desarrollo (2016 up to date)
Awards and Recognitions
- Gobierno de Chile (BecasChile) scholarship for conducting graduate studies abroad, 2011.
Eduardo is an associate of our firm, which he joined in 2006, after working as paralegal between 2003 and 2006. His main areas of practice are Trademarks, Domain Names and Intellectual Property in general.
He is dedicated to the handling of litigation in the area of Industrial Property before the administrative authority and/or civil or criminal courts. He is involved in advising and reporting trademarks, domain names and Industrial Property matters.