Juan Pablo Matus
- University of Michigan, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 1996.
- Universidad de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 1993.
Awards and Recognitions
- Presidente de la República, scholarship for conducting graduate studies abroad, 1995.
- Outstanding Lawyer in Real State and Projects, Chambers Latin America.
- Leading Lawyer in Real Estate, The Legal 500.
- Colegio de Abogados de Chile
- American Bar Association
Juan Pablo joined our firm in 1989 and became a partner in 2002. He has specialized in corporate, commercial, real estate and M&A matters. He has been actively involved in representing local and foreign companies in several major investment projects, acquisition of companies and assets, public offering of stocks and bonds. He has also participated as legal advisor of international companies involved in the infrastructure and energy industries and represents local publicly held companies before the Securities and Insurance Superintendency and other public agencies.