- Universidad de Valparaiso, School of Law, LL.B., 1985.
- Professor of Intellectual and Industrial Property at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
Awards and Recognitions
- Outstanding Lawyer in Intellectual Property (Band 1), Chambers Latin America.
- Leading Lawyer in Intellectual Property, The Legal 500.
- IP Star, Managing Intellectual Property.
- Chilean Bar Association
- The Inter-American Intellectual Property Association (ASIPI)
- The International Trademark Association (INTA)
- The Licensing Executive Society (LES)
- The Pharmaceutical Trade Mark Group (PTMG)
Alfredo joined our firm in 1985 and became a partner in 1990. He has practiced as a lawyer in the fields of Industrial and Intellectual Property Law, Commercial and Corporate Law. He currently heads the Industrial and Intellectual Property group of the firm.