- Universidad de los Andes, Law School, LL.B., 2016, graduating with Maximum Distinction.
- Intensive Introduction to U.S. Law, Summer Program for Lawyers and Law Students, Pennsylvania State University, Pennsylvania, United States. (2014)..
- Assistant Professor of Economic Law course, Universidad de los Andes (2012-2013).
- Assistant Professor of Commercial Law course, Universidad de los Andes (2017 a la fecha).
Awards and Recognitions
- Academic Excellence Honor Award, Universidad de los Andes (2012 a 2015).
- “Claro y Cía” award, best Civil Law student, Universidad de los Andes (2016).
Cristóbal is an associate of our firm since 2017. He previously worked as an associate at Sanhueza Abogados Law Firm (2017).