- Duke University, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 2011.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Diploma on the New Criminal Justice System, 2005.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 1999.
- Lecturer of Procedural Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Professor of Legal Ethics at Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
Awards and Recognitions
- Leading Lawyer in Litigation and Arbitration, The Legal 500.
- Attorney-Client Privilege in the Americas (Chile) - Mar. 2017 - Cambridge University Press
- Getting the Deal Through – Dispute Resolution - Chilean Chapter – 2013 - Law Business Research Ltd.
- Chilean Bar Association.
- International Bar Association.
Raimundo joined our firm in 2006 and is a partner since 2015. Previously, he worked for Arnold & Porter from 2011 to 2012. Now, he works in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution area. His main areas of practice are Civil, Criminal Litigation and Arbitration processes (local and international). In civil matters, he has participated in contractual and non-contractual nature processes, including procedures relating to unfair competition and the defense of intellectual and industrial property, and also acting on liquidation and reorganization of business processes. In criminal matters, he has participated in trials under the new criminal justice system, especially on economic matters. Regarding local and international arbitration, he has participated in proceedings under the rules of the Santiago Arbitration and Mediation Center (CAM Santiago) and also under the rules of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).