- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 2015.
- Daniela studied a Semester abroad at University of California, Berkeley, 2014.
- Teaching assistant of Economic Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2011 - 2013).
- Teaching assistant of Civil Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2014 up to date).
- “LEGAL ENVIRONMENT REPORT OF THE BELT AND ROAD COUNTRIES” Chilean chapter,
published by Peking University Press in both English and Chinese, in collaboration with All China Lawyers Association (“ACLA”)
for ACLA’s project “Guidance of Laws of the ‘Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st-Century Maritime Silk Road Countries and Regions for Investors”.
Daniela is an associate of our firm since 2016 and her main areas of practice are Civil, Corporate and Commercial Law. She is a member of one of the M&A groups, providing comprehensive advising for clients in several areas, such as real estate, agro industrial, hotel industry, energy and mining industry, among others. Within said comprehensive and permanent assistance, Daniela has worked in corporate and commercial matters, contracts and agreements, foreign investment and preparation of legal reports, due diligence processes and share purchase agreements, among others.