- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, LL.B., 2007.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), California University in Berkeley, USA, 2012.
- Diploma on Insurance Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2014.
- Chile, 2007.
Awards and Recognitions
- Tomás has been mentioned as Lawyer in Real Estate, Chambers Latin America.
- Gobierno de Chile (Becas Chile) scholarship for conducting graduate studies abroad, 2011.
- Chilean Bar Association.
- Spanish, English and German
- Tomás joined to our Firm in 2004. He previously worked as Paralegal of our Firm (2002 –2004).
- He has provided commercial, corporate and real estate advice to local companies, including listed corporations, and subsidiaries of transnational companies, such as shipping companies, transport and logistics providers, retail establishments, insurance brokers and insurance companies, funds and portfolio managers, fuel distributors and food processing companies. This advice includes commercial and civil matters, security market procedures, IPO, mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, insurance matters, infrastructure and energy projects, private and public bids and foreign investment. Tomás has worked in the issuance and placement of bonds of local companies, and in administrative procedures regarding insurance companies and securities issuers. In relation to real estate projects, he advised foreign funds in the acquisition of office buildings in Chile and the management of condominiums.