- Universidad de Chile, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 2011.
- Universidad Central, School of Law, LL.B., 2002.
- Chile, 2002.
Awards and Recognitions
- Outstanding lawyer in Environment, Chambers Latin America.
- Relevant Environmental Law Repertoire edition on infrastructure projects, published by the Ministry of Public Works, 2007.
- International Bar Association.
- Spanish and English.
- Martín joined our firm in 2008 and is a partner since 2015. He works in the Environmental Law and Regulatory Law Group. Before working at Cariola, Martín worked as counsel at the National Commission for the Environment and the ARCADIS consulting group. He has specialized in natural resources, water, control and compensation of atmospheric emissions, the Environmental Impact Assessment System and zone planning, mainly in connection with infrastructure, industrial, mining and energy projects. He has participated in the elaboration of environmental audit reports and also in several administrative trial and litigation proceedings, before administrative authorities and also at the Courts of Law.