- University College London (UCL), Master of Laws (LL.M.) on Competition Law, 2017.
- Universidad de Chile, Diploma on Competition Law, , 2015.
- Universidad de los Andes, School of Law, LL.B., 2011, graduating summa cum laude.
- Teaching Assistant of Economic Law at Universidad de los Andes (2008-2009).
- Teaching Assistant of Public International Law at Universidad de los Andes (2010-2015).
- Teaching Assistant of International Human Rights Law at Universidad de los Andes (2012).
- Teaching Assistant of Criminal Procedure Law at Universidad de los Andes (2011).
Awards and recognitions
- Award for the Best Procedural law Student (class of 2010)
- Becas Chile 2016-2017 for obtaining a Master Degree abroad.
- “Horizontal Restraint Regulations In The EU and The US In The Era Of Algorithmic Tacit Collusion”, on the UCL Journal of Law and Jurisprudence (VOL 7, NO 1 (2018).
- Spanish, English and Italian.
Catalina is an associate of our firm since 2018. She previously worked as an associate attorney at Morales y Besa (2012-2013) and Prieto y Compañía (2013-2016); and as a research assistant at the British Institute of International and Comparative Law (London, UK) under the supervision of Liza Lovdahl-Gormsen (Competition Law) and Markus Gehring (Public International Law).